CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Card 54- New Baby

Our challenge today was to make a joy fold card. I really like these cards and they come out gorgeous.  This is my first time to make one but it won't be the last.  To get examples and instructions just google joy fold card.
I used some paper I was given but never used and for the first time, my Slice. I cut the scalloped circle, the baby feet circle and the word Baby with it.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch for lace. I inked the scalloped circle a bit for depth and stitched several pieces with my sewing machine zigzag stitch. Finally, I used a button and a bit of ribbon to finish.  Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Really adorable! Love the stitching and the little feet.

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun! Love the stitching, mine doesn't ever look that beautiful, what's your trick?

    ReplyDelete