CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Organizing my Scraproom/Dining room

I'm back to scrapping after a long absence due to a move, a wedding and a new grandbaby (on the way)-  February has been a great month to spend inside and scrapping-it has snowed a lot!
Mainly I've been working on wedding pages, some of which I have shared here-
But I have also been participating in a challenge at Scrapbook.com to organize my scrap area, currently in the dining room-  om .com
Here are the before photos:


http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/77271/view/3069941/-1.html.

The befores are not pretty- The table tends to be a catch-all and we do use it for dining too-
Since the start of the challenge I have finished painting the walls and today, my chandelier was hung- Yeah! No more naked light bulb!
I also have found that while I like to see what I've got when I'm scrapping-I don't really want to see it when I'm not-  So doors will be made to cover the open shelves and I am rethinking my storage-  Here are my ribbons all neat in their box-
I have also sorted through my cardstock and patterned paper and added a few more sterlite drawers, replaced bins that were too large for shelves and even begun making a few decorative items for the walls-
I still need to find the right storage for magazines, paint the trim and hem the curtains- I will post photos of the room when it is finished-- Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Love your ribbon storage! I have nothing to complain about! I thought My life was busy! Whew!

    ReplyDelete